Location: Symphony of Crown Point, 1555 South Main Street, Crown Point, IN
Date: Friday, April 15, 2016, from 12:00 – 2:00 PM
“Beyond Sales” – April 15th, 2016, 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Taking advantage of speaking engagements & other free advertising opportunities to think outside of the box &
gain exposure; plus how to convert prospects into clients at such opportunities
Cost: $49 per session.
The “Buy Local” campaign does NOT work!
Did you know a recent poll of local community and business leaders found that most people in Northwest Indiana buy locally to support the local economy — NOT because they truly believe the products & services are superior? We can do better! At the Hometown Happenings Business Bootcamp, you’ll learn the secrets to stellar customer service and how to tailor your products to the exact right local audience.”
What are business leaders saying about this event?
- “Amazing event. Great networking.” ~ Jeanne Alexander, Arbonne
- “This seminar was one of the most beneficial things we have been to!” ~ Sherry Rundlett, Great Lakes Communications
- “I highly recommend Business Bootcamp to those in Northwest Indiana in new & existing businesses alike. Kealah teaches life skills!” ~ Joy Quinn, SkyBoundTek
Stay updated at our Hometown Happenings Facebook page
Kealah (KEE-la) Parkinson is a Business Coach with nearly 20 years of experience in the communications industry. She has consulted with Fortune 500 corporations including Abbott Laboratories and Cisco Systems.
Kealah works with sales professionals, small business owners & non-profit coordinators to teach them valuable skills that improve their bottom lines in both their work and personal lives.
She is the author of the e-workbook, Speak Your Truth: How to Say What You Mean to Get What You Want, a self-led study guide for those interested in learning her proprietary system, The 3 Keys to Communication©.
- “Kealah is poised, confident & inspirational. She brings a positive awakening to the community & how we fit in it as business owners & delegates.” ~ Corey Bush, Bryco Services
- “Kealah’s message resonates with me & her tools give me confidence to improve my skill set & grow my business” ~ Amy Izzo, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “I’m definitely looking forward to applying the things I’ve learned here to better myself, my company & my community.” ~ Tabetha Alvarado, Great Lakes Communications
- “I was able to directly connect what Kealah was talking about with a professional experience I just had & can confidently move past my self-doubt with the tools she shared.” ~ Mary Wright, Horizon Bank
- “The Business Boot Camp helped with my self-awareness. It has motivated me & helped me realize the value that I bring to my customer.” ~ Matt Lambert, Peoples Bank
- “I actually had a revelation. I never take the time to review my successes at the end of the day. I think this action will really help me validate the reason I do what I do.” ~ Sharon Morales, Peoples Bank
- “What Kealah said today really resonated with me” ~ Steph Woods, Revolution Fitness
- “Every time I listen to Kealah, I feel empowered & pumped up to grow & improve not only in my business, but my personal life.” ~ Rita Bais, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “Kealah is genuine & professional. She gives practical tools for positive change.” ~ Deidra Felder, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “A positive mental attitude can dramatically change any individual’s perception of reality. Kealah proficiently delivers systems to help people who struggle with this to improve & employ these skills.” ~ Michael Felder, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “I think this Boot Camp was a great way to get us out of our comfort zones & gave us a lot of food for thought about promoting & supporting our local brands & referring with purpose.” ~ Brooke Metz, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “Kealah is the reason my motto, ‘I am great business’ works!” ~ Brian Rossi, Rossi & Taylor Realty
- “I enjoyed The 3 Keys to Communication© the most. In my business, communication is key.” ~ Mike Adams, The Hot Dog Guy
Make a bigger impact on your business!
Advertise at the event and get your message to the business leaders in attendance. Email inquiries to Tim@yourhometownevents.com