This timed St. Pat’s Pre-Parade One Miler takes place on the actual parade route just before Crown Point’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Imagine the thousands who will already be gathered to cheer for you!
At the event:
- Run/Walk the route moments before the Parade!
- Short sleeve cotton shirt included with your entry (before 3/9)
- Wear your Irish Gear! Prizes for Best Costume/Most Spirit!
- Race Awards for Top Overall Male & Female & Top 3 in each Age Group
- Supporting the Hometown Food for Kids program. We are teaming up with the First United Methodist Church to provide buddy bags – backpacks of weekend meals given to Crown Point students in need.
The COURSE: An out and back, non-timed 1 mile Run/Walk around the Square & Old Courthouse and up & down Main Street.
COST: Before 3/9: $20 adults, $15 for kids (12 & under). Shirts included in entry fee. Under 3 are free (no shirt). 3/9 & After: $20 all ages & no shirt. 3/17: $25 all ages & no shirt.
Early Packet Pickup: Friday, March 16th, 5:30 – 6:30 pm, Cafe Fresco, 1 N. Court. Crown Point.
Sign in/Event day Registration: Saturday, March 17th, 6:00 – 6:30 pm, Cafe Fresco, 1 N. Court, Crown Point.
Questions? Email us at Tim@yourhometownevents.com
Advertising & Sponsor Information
Make a difference! Your generosity towards the St. Pat’s Pre-Parade One Miler helps cover the costs of t-shirts, insurance, course management, etc. Please consider adding your business to our list of sponsors. Stop in and visit our current sponsors and thank them for supporting our events.